OTTOLOCK HEXBAND 76cm Cinch Lock
(inkl. 16 % USt)
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back or top of vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more.
See how it compares to the original OTTOLOCK.
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines.
See the Sizing Chart for help choosing the right length.
- · EXTRA TOUGH: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness.
- · LIGHTWEIGHT: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry.
- · COMPACT: Coils to a 3 inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- · DURABLE: Chip-resistant Cerakote® paint and Santoprene® plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- · CONVENIENT: Keyless resettable combination.
|Bicycles||Tools, Ladders & Generators|
|Auto/Truck Cargo & Racks||Canoe, Kayak & SUP|
|Travel & Luggage||Motorcycle Helmets & Soft Bags|
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers and product information.
Visit our Tagboard to be a part of the OTTOLOCK peloton!
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA